Wednesday, August 19, 2009

About time/BAD

Its been about 3 weeks and we finally got our ac fixed. It took 3 weeks to get this little circuit board in, then after it was in, turns out the motor was messed up. Me and my hubby were starting to lose hope that we would have to wait again for another part, but our ac man got a hold of the part needed and fixed it. We were so relieved. We have been staying in our main bedroom since we have a window unit, and it just sucks being in here all day and night. But since its up and running we plan to BBQ this weekend and invite family over to watch the fight. Oh yes, Juan Diaz vs. Paulie Malignaggi. Im nervous about watching this one cause Diaz has lost two fights and his titles. Its like he loses all his concentration when he knows im not watching :-) But hopefully, he will come through and knock out Malignaggi. I cant wait to watch it!
Also, today was my first full day without a cell phone! Ive had a cell since 6th grade then yesterday, my dad just cut me off. No more verizon :-( Im waiting for my AT&T phone to come in tomorrow. Then my mean hubby comes in the room yesterday and was like "Ahh, where are the 8 million people behind you now". Sad but true, the best network is no longer with me. I hate that verizon is so expensive, but it seriously has the best signal out there. I cant wait to go back to them. Well I feel really bad, I think im getting the flu, hopefully not the swine flu, so im going to pop some tylenol and try to crash out. Nite nite.

1 comment:

  1. Hello! I just saw your comment on my twenty some thing post! I follow you now! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete